Saturday 2 April 2011

02April2011 - To the Zoo....


All ready to go to the Zoo....



Ok maybe not so ready....


Mummy and Felicia jie jie and her friend...


Daddy bao bao...


Wow... i can see the lion....Roar....




Felicia jie jie checking out the lion....


Jed enjoying his nap...


Oh his awake...


See what see...


Weird creature...hee hee


Feel the wind....


Mummy eating burger... yum yum...


No burger for me :(


No burger for Jed as well... hahaha


Jed wants to eat burger... hahaha


You have water instead...hahaha




Ahh....


I want my burger !!!!




Wah... nice...




Hey... halo...hee hee


No burger i eat finger...


Wahhhhhhh.......


Show over... time to leave...


Jed looks nice with my hat... hahaha


I look good with my hat too...hee hee


I'm thirsty...




I am superman....


Hey u blocking my way....


I'm still thirsty...


I'm still thirsty... i think...


Bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment